5 Reasons to Choose Geo Scan for Your Laser Scanning Survey
Your project deserves more than the application of technology alone, which is why our team integrates traditional surveying expertise and a client-first approach with the precision of a point cloud survey solution.
What does this mean for you, The Client?... Here are five key benefits to keep in mind:
- Your project will not be hampered by inexperienced surveyors' over-reliance on digital technology.
- Surveyors' time on your site will be minimised, saving your business or project activities from undue disruption.
- Safety risks are greatly reduced, as hazardous areas can be surveyed remotely.
- One visit to your site is typically sufficient to complete a highly accurate 3D laser scanning survey.
- Your survey outputs will be delivered quickly and free from flaws and errors.
Customised Point Cloud Survey Services
With Geo Scan, your surveys will be completed quickly and professionally. Along with an exemplary degree of professionalism though, our surveyors and staff pride themselves on a traditionally personalised approach to client service.
We invest our resources fully in your project, while keeping your investment to a minimum. Our pricing reflects the cost savings offered by fast and accurate 3D laser scanning technology.
While a point cloud survey is fast and precise, some situations still require the application of other surveying techniques. Our team has the requisite capabilities to handle every eventuality.
Laser Scanning Survey Types
Regardless of your project's objective, you can depend on Geo Scan to conduct a millimetre-accurate laser scanning survey. We're the go-to provider in London and surrounds for the following survey types:
- Engineering surveys
- Measured building surveys
- As-built surveys
- Building restoration/renovation
- Heritage site surveys
- Hazardous site surveys
- Building inspections
On completion of your survey, we'll prepare and submit your deliverables in your chosen format.
Whether you need a 2D elevation drawing, raw point cloud data, or a complete scan to BIM service, we carry out all activities in-house, so you need just one point of contact for all your surveying needs.